COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS RECYCLE SERVICE :
- We can recycle your old, broken computers and electronics for FREE. If you don’t have the minimum quantity of items required for a free pickup service, please contact us, we might be able to find a way to help you or at least point you in the right direction.
- If you or your Organization, Business or Company have BIG quantities of computers and electronics to recycle (i.e. enough to fill up a pick up truck bed, a pallet, a truck load or more), we will offer you a FREE PICKUP service. Please contact us with a listing describing your items and pictures of what you have for recycle and we will reply to let you know if your items qualify, and to schedule a convenient pickup date and time.
List of items that we DO PICKUP:
- Audio Equipment
- Barebone Computers
- Cables of any kind
- Cellphones and their batteries
- Computer scrap parts
- Desktop computers
- Electronic boards
- Guitars, guitar amplifiers, pedal and rack effects and some other music instruments)
- IT equipment
- Laptop computers and their batteries
- LCD/LED computer monitors
- Network Routers and Switches
- Recording Studio (Audio) equipment
- Semiconductor tools
- Server computers
- Smartphones and their batteries
- Stereo Components
- Surveillance equipment
- Tablets (i.e. iPad, Galaxy Tab, etc.)
- Telecom equipment
- UPS devices
- Video production equipment
- And, any other computer equipment
For desktop printers of any kind please contact us first
List of items that we DO NOT PICKUP:
- CRT monitors or TV’s (big, bulky old tube TV’s or monitors)
- Household appliances (vacuum, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc.)
- Big industrial printers or copiers (Heavy, the ones free standing on wheels)
- Office furniture
- Metal racks or any other metal only items
DATA DESTRUCTION SERVICES:
- We will wipe your DATA for sure, we can wipe Hard Drives in a way that data won’t be recoverable.
- We have the best rates for Data Destruction service as well, just contact us to find out.
- Depending on quantities, we might be able to pick up all your hard drives for FREE.